When it comes to your kitchen faucet, you want nothing but the best. You want a kitchen faucet that will deliver in all aspects. This includes being visually pleasing as well as functional. You want the best commercial pull-down kitchen faucet in your kitchen. It will make life much easier.
You will love how easy it is to rinse dishes and get things done with a pull-down kitchen faucet. It makes life easier and will make dishes a breeze. You might not hear any complaints when the kids have to do the dishes with this type of faucet.
Best Commercial Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews
There are many beautiful options available on the market for pull-down kitchen faucets. However, there are some that are better than others. We want you to know which ones are best so that you do not waste your time and energy when finding the perfect faucet for your kitchen. Let us wait no further and get started on the products we have found useful and promising.
1. Kraus Bolden 18-Inch Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- Made of Brass
- Stainless Steel Handles
- 6.38-Inch Spout Height
You will find that this faucet is both functional and flexible. It features a coil spring spout that is heavy-duty to ensure the perfect fit and look in your kitchen. It is smaller and is only 18 inches tall. This is ideal because it will fit under most commercial kitchen cabinets.
You will also love that this has a pull-down spray head. This allows you to reach areas of your sink that a traditional faucet head would not. It brings a new range of motion to help ensure that the sink and dishes are clean. Plus, this faucet features a spot-free finish. This allows your faucet to remain free of water spots as well as fingerprints.
- You can install this faucet in smaller areas than other pull-down kitchen faucets due to the smaller head size being only 18 inches. This means that almost any home can install this faucet.
- The most-reported incident with this faucet is the customer service that comes with it. Most people do not have issues. However, if there are issues people have claimed that customer service is a hit or miss. This means that some of the people are helpful, and some are not. Other than that, this sink is one of the best on the market.
2. Delta Faucet Antoni Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Single-Hole Mounting
- Made of Zinc
- Finished w/ Brushed Nickel
- One Handle
This product uses a patented Diamond Seal Technology. This means that it will have less leaks than the industry standard. It will last about twice as long as other faucets. This means that you will not have to worry about a leaking faucet for many years to come.
This sink uses magnetic docking. This means that a magnet is used to hold your pull-down sprayer in place. This ensures that the design is elegant and functional. The magnet is strong enough so that it will not start to become droopy over time.
You will find that it is easy to install and comes with all hardware needed to install into your kitchen sink. Plus, it is a beautiful but casual design. It features a stainless-steel finish that is resistant to both fingerprints and water spots. This is ideal because it is less that you have to worry about when you clean. Pros
As stated, this faucet has a stainless-steel finish that helps keep it looking great because of its resistant finish. You will enjoy the way fingerprints and water spots are a thing of the past. It is also great because it has more of a contemporary design which many people find appealing.
- This faucet has a taller head. This means that it may not fit in every kitchen. You need to ensure that the faucet height of 20.25 inches will fit in your kitchen. If this height is too tall, there are other options with shorter heads.
3. Kraus Britt Pre-Rinse/Commercial Faucet
- 20 ¾ Inches Tall
- Made of Brass
- Lever Handle
This faucet is built to last. It is almost 21 inches tall. It has a modern-style appeal and is heavy-duty. It features a ceramic cartridge that ensures no leaking for the life of the product. It also features a single handle which is both large and comfortable. It is easy to use and has a modern style.
It is simple to install and comes with all mounting hardware and water lines. It makes it much easier to install when you do not have to worry about purchasing separate hardware.
It is ready for installation when it arrives to your home. It has all the hardware to install which makes it simple to use. It makes life easier when all the parts are there when you receive the product. Plus, it saves you time and money when you do not have to run to the hardware store for installation hardware.
- Again, this faucet is a high-quality product. However, some people have had issues with their customer service section. The most common issue is the product was damaged during shipping and people have had to contact customer service for a replacement.
4. SOKA Pull Down Kitchen Faucet w/ Sprayer
- Deck Mount
- Made of Stainless Steel
- One Handle
This faucet features a ceramic disc cartridge in the faucet to ensure that there are no drips or leaks. Plus, it has a retractable hose that allows you to easily rinse your sink or dishes without struggle. The height of the faucet is 19.5 inches. This is a size that should fit under most standard kitchen cabinets. However, it is always best to check before purchase.
This faucet has been built to last. It is made of stainless steel. This is resistant to both fingerprints and water spots. This makes cleaning a breeze. It has a warranty as well that ensures it will not leak during the lifetime of the product. Plus, you can use a cloth to clean it daily with ease.
- Made of stainless steel so it will be durable and last a lifetime. Plus, the stainless steel is finished with a resistant coat against fingerprints and water spots. This means that you can easily clean it with a cloth and not worry about scratches. Plus, no hard scrubbing on the water spots and fingerprints.
- People have stated that this faucet does not provide the water pressure that they would like. This is the most talked about con with this faucet. However, other than lower water pressure, it is a great faucet.
5. Delta Faucet Trinsic Pro Chrome Kitchen Faucet
- Single-Hole Mount
- Chrome Finish
- Lever Handle
If you have messy hands and are often dirty, this is the faucet for you. You can touch the faucet anywhere on the spout to start and stop your water flow. Plus, you can watch the water temperature with the LED Temp Sense light. These lights change color to reflect what temperature the water is. This can help prevent accidental burns.
It also uses a magnetic docking system which allows the detachable hose to move and be put back repeatedly without sagging.
- The sink features an LED light that will tell you the temperature of the water before you put your hands in it. This can help prevent burns. Plus, you can use it without turning the handle. All you need to do is touch the faucet head.
- The touch system on the faucet requires the use of batteries. These batteries do not last long if you are using just the touch system. You can replace these batteries often if you use the touch on and off more than you do the handle.
Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Buying Guide
We want you to feel comfortable purchasing a pull-down faucet for your kitchen. That is why we have put together a buying guide for you to better understand what you need to consider when purchasing a faucet.
When purchasing a faucet, you need to look at the features. It should have all the features you need without breaking the bank. You want something that is both practical and usable.
The faucet that you purchase should have a warranty. It does not need to be a long warranty. However, there should be a warranty to ensure that if something happens during shipping, you can return it.
Look at all the reviews and ratings of a product before you purchase it yourself. Keep in mind that some people do write terrible reviews because they are angry. It is best to look at multiple reviews before you decide if you are going to purchase the item or not.
You need an item that is going to be high-quality, so you do not have to replace it often. Make sure that you are reading what the item is made of so you know if it will be durable or not.
You need something that is not going to leak or break easily. You want to ensure that there is mention of what they use to ensure that the product does not leak. This is the biggest item to consider when you are purchasing a faucet.
We will be talking about some frequent questions that people have about pull-down faucets so that you are prepared when you have one in your kitchen.
Why Is My Pull-Out Faucet Not Retracting?
This is a quite frequent problem for pull-out faucets. However, this is not something that you should be worried about. If this happens you can manually push the hose back into place. However, that can be tiresome.
The hoses are made with weights on them that allows them to retract with gravity. If the hose is not retracting, this weight could have fallen off or be moved. Check the weight and ensure it is placed properly.
My Diverter Valve is Clogged, Now What?
This is when you will notice that you have low water pressure. There could be other problems as well. All you need to do is turn off your water and unscrew your water handle. Check all connections and utilize a flathead screwdriver to help clean the clog.
Why Do I Have Low Water Pressure?
The most common reason you may have low water pressure is due to mineral deposits. This generally happens in the faucet head. If you have hard water in the kitchen, this may be your problem. To fix this, simply clean your aerator.
My Pull-Out is Leaking, Now What?
The most common reason is due to old age. However, if your faucet is newer, it may be due to a connection. You want to check to ensure that all connections are still in decent shape. Often you will find that a seal has broken. Replace this seal and your faucet will not leak any longer. If you have an older version of a pull-down faucet, you may need to replace the hose.
Why Doesn’t the Sink Sprayer Work?
This is often a diverter problem. All you need to do to check this problem is remove the spraying head and run your water on. If you have a weak water flow, you will need a new diverter.
When it comes to your kitchen faucet, you need one that is reliable and practical. Pull-down faucets are the becoming more popular each day. That is why it is essential that you know what to look for and what commonly asked questions there are. This article should help you find the best commercial pull-down kitchen faucet with ease.
Take the time to do your research and determine which pull-down faucet is best for your kitchen. Always be sure that the height of the faucet is going to fit where you need it to. You do not want to order a faucet that has a height too tall and must return it. Always ensure that measurements are done before placing orders.